Thursday, November 28, 2013

S.Jones The Future Femcee

The Future Femcee S. Jones

Name:        Shanterra Jones
From:         Gary, IN
Genre:        Rap
Websites:
Soundcloud: Shanterra jones
Instagram : meet_sjones
Video : youtube.com Personal sjones Youtube : Shanterra Jones Datpiff.com : Sorry 4 The Shake Facebook : Shanterra Jones Twitter : sjones_on5th                     

S. Jones Artist to listen Too

S. Jones has got to be one of the hottest artist I have heard in a while if you have never seen her on stage the first time you watch her your jaw will drop.  This young Femcee has a amazing hot 16 that will have you thinking and wanting more.  S. Jones is what this game really needs on the Femcees side she is new fresh and has plenty of time to tear this game up I'm need GI to stand up and support the next generation of Femcees S. Jones.

Question and Answer with Good Korner Musiq:

1.WHERE DO YOU SEE HIP HOP/RAP AS A WHOLE RIGHT NOW?

Answer:
I see hip hop and rap as a chance for young upcoming artists because so many young rappers are currently in the industry.

2. DO YOU WANT A RECORD DEAL OR DISTRIBUTION DEAL AND WHY?

Answer:
Truthfully, im not too anxious for a deal or anything I just want to make some happen so all my people eating good, but if it happen, it happens. I just want everybody to hear my story and what I been threw cause it's all a true story   

3. WHO DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH?

Answer:
I wouldn't change my circle everybody that is on my team now I wanna continue to work with

4.WHAT WOULD YOU TELL A YOUNG FEMCEE COMING UP IN THIS GAME?

Answer:
To any young femcee who wants to be apart of the industry, be careful and take criticism cause it a help you in the game.

5.WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A FEMCEE?

Answer:
My definition of a femcee, is a artist who believes in their self.

BONUS QUESTION
EXPLAIN YOUR NAME HOW DID YOU GET IT OR WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

Answer:
I got my name from my name. I took my first initial from my first name, and my last name and made it S.Jones because my first name is too long for me. The name just fit me so perfect cause i'm a smooth person and that's a simple name.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete